TV Land OMA MX racing this weekend! 11/12-13

trevor145

PR Addict
This weekend!!!
OMA MX racing!
Gates open Saturday at 9am. $10 admission. (Leave by 3pm for wristband return and get $10 back)
Saturday practice 10am until 2pm. $25 Quads welcome.
OMA quad and 50pw's practice for racing at 2pm. Quad and 50pw race at 3pm Saturday.
Sunday Nov 13th OMA Super Series MX racing.
Practice at 9am, Racing at 11am! Camping ok. It looks like this weekend may be a little on the chilly side but decent. And possibly one of the last rides of the season around here. Come join us for a great weekend of racing!
image.jpeg

Last edited:
If you don't already have an OMA card you will be able to purchase a day pass for $5.
The track is ready for the inclement weather this week and the weekend forecast looks like the temps are coming up a little. Campfires ok.

Thanks to everyone who came out to race on a superb track today. Best conditions of the season. Thanks TV Land for an awesome day!

Trevor, you ran a great show, fun day, thx! Practice in the morning was challenging, handled everything very well. Thanks for having flaggers on Sat that were on the ball!! Everybody was very friendly, made for a very enjoyable day! Met Mr Mosher, Mr Delbaso (and Mr Hershey later at RamJams).....seem like some good guys

Other than the small quad turn out. I drove 3 hours and loved the track! The track screamed my name. Fast, smooth, challenging and technical. I usually don't do well with technical but the turns it was technical and I loved it.
My first time there and will definitely be back next year for more!

Back