This friday.....65 outside, who open???

hershey

PR Elite
Which track is going to open friday and give us a chance at a glorious riding day in mid november???

I know a few people that will make it if so!! Im sure quite a few people will make it to ride if someone opens up!!!!!!

Thoughts??

Seen that this morning, supose to be 71 in tiffin so thinking I need to get off work early and head to svr. $250 for unlimited riding all year is the best bang for your buck by far in ohio.(if you ride alot)

Ive got a good size track at my house, better bang for the buck. I was just hoping that a prepped track might open up !
You can't just throw that out there. We need a prepped track to ride on. We are from Ohio, and it is required. Get to it....and they will come.

Seen that this morning, supose to be 71 in tiffin so thinking I need to get off work early and head to svr. $250 for unlimited riding all year is the best bang for your buck by far in ohio.(if you ride alot)
Meadowlarks baby! Thursday and Friday. Busting out the 2 smoker!!!

I'll be there Friday Mike around 10-11am gonna spruce up the track a little bit and ride all day!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

MX955, me and Mike ( beenridin) are both members.. but if you want to come ride and check out the track I am allowed a guest.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

I am surprised that nobody is going to open up. Looks like the choices are join a club or be friends with hershey....

I am surprised that nobody is going to open up. Looks like the choices are join a club or be friends with hershey....

Im a bit surprised too. I know people work on friday but I know more than a handful of people calling off already. Im sure a track could get a good size crowd. We will find some where. I hear grumblings of a semi private track in the northeastern part of the state opening also on fri.

Area 51 is open sat and the weather looks much better there than here for that day

Back