Best gear kits for 2017?

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
I'm looking to pick up 2 new sets of gear and I've talked myself in and out of so many brands and sets. Right now I have the fox 180 nirv set, which looks great, but I washed out at battlesburg and the material in the knee area ripped, not very happy about it, I've also smoked the gloves in shot the first 3 rides. Gear sets in my mind are pretty disposable (like goggles) so I don't want to pay $250 for a set when they're going to get muddy, stained, beat up, out of style in a couple years anyway. I've heard good things about fly, and I always used to ride Thor when I was on minis. What does pit racer think?

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

I've been very happy with my Fly gear the past few years and it's held up great, have a few sets that arew a few years old and still in good shape.

Alias has their bundle deals right now. It is crazy how cheap they are once you sign up for their rider program.

If your looking for throw away gear that is pretty nice, it is best deal around by far.

I go to barb at bo's radical racers in logan, right beside the old wild wilderness track. I get moose gear for like 100-150 same with her other beands oneal, thor and fly
I race mainly Hs and havent ripped or nothing with moose i really like it

$72 is too much for old stuff.

Send O'Neal a resume and you'll get 2017 stuff at blow out deals through email at varying times of year.

Got their hardware stuff for $50 pant and $15 jersey.

So I guess $72 is alriggt and JT is cool.

If you wanna get raped in price buy se7en gear. Or buy some lebrons at the mall.

That seven gear is insanely expensive. I always bought the previous year one industries and had good luck, until it was cut off. Always buy previous years styles. Check bto or motosport too.

Got the fly gear last year and I love it. oneal is solid and the alias seems like a good price.

It's not like JS7 needs the cash flow. I saw Thor had a jersey out with compression sleeves that caught my eye.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Back