Campcattail 2017

Saturday is Vintage (Vintage, PV and non-current) MX and HS as in previous years?
Sunday is the modern HS on a tougher course?
Calendar is marked!

Campcattail Weekend of legends. We have been working on the details for the 2017 Vintage race at the camp. Saturday June 10 will be MX followed bye trials, we are having a few more classes for the mx, Sunday will be vintage HS/ crosscountry. All weekend we will have the BeerMap reunion. Free camping, swapmeet, save the date it is going to be good. I will put info on here as I get it.

Campcattail Weekend of legends. We have been working on the details for the 2017 Vintage race at the camp. Saturday June 10 will be MX followed bye trials, we are having a few more classes for the mx, Sunday will be vintage HS/ crosscountry. All weekend we will have the BeerMap reunion. Free camping, swapmeet, save the date it is going to be good. I will put info on here as I get it.
Cool!

Is there any vintage mini riders out there? I am working on the classes for the weekend and would like to add a vintage mini class if there is any interest, let me know what you think. I will have flyer done soon and will post.

Kevin, since you've gone to two days and should be able to accommodate more riders, any chance of running decade classes too? Could get more people out to race and raise more money for such a worthy organization. Not to mention the fact that I'm flush with decade bikes. ;):)

Kevin, since you've gone to two days and should be able to accommodate more riders, any chance of running decade classes too? Could get more people out to race and raise more money for such a worthy organization. Not to mention the fact that I'm flush with decade bikes. ;):)

K01,
You're flush with 5, 4, 3, and 2 decade old bike's, too. :)
I'm missing 1 and 3 decades old. I'll have to correct that.

Kevin

Reactions: k01
Back