any news on the 2017 CRF450r

Those radiator shrouds just don't work with my eyes. I can't stop thinking there is part of the shroud missing.

The one sticking point from me ever getting another CRF is that stupid dual exhaust. I just can't do it.

yall are ridiculous lol.. im pretty happy with my 17 ktm!!! 0 complaints about it. now if it had e start (from the factory - not extra) and the hydrolic clutch.. i'd be interested lol

i liked how mellow and easy to ride the previous honda 450s were.. i'm worried with the changes they may have taken those characteristics away.. (which is why im on a 350, the 450 is too much for me)

just more curious than anything. plus cr125 is slow.. the ktm 150 is where its at! best thing EVER. if i didnt spend so much on a new 350 id probably be riding that thing full time for the next 2 years!!

yall are ridiculous lol.. im pretty happy with my 17 ktm!!! 0 complaints about it. now if it had e start (from the factory - not extra) and the hydrolic clutch.. i'd be interested lol

i liked how mellow and easy to ride the previous honda 450s were.. i'm worried with the changes they may have taken those characteristics away.. (which is why im on a 350, the 450 is too much for me)

just more curious than anything. plus cr125 is slow.. the ktm 150 is where its at! best thing EVER. if i didnt spend so much on a new 350 id probably be riding that thing full time for the next 2 years!!

Never happen! Next year I'll be buying your 350 and you will be buying my Honda CRF250R so it matches your new Honder 450!

Those radiator shrouds just don't work with my eyes. I can't stop thinking there is part of the shroud missing.

The one sticking point from me ever getting another CRF is that stupid dual exhaust. I just can't do it.
I agree. Hondas are quality, but the shrouds look like they came off a early 2000s red Husky. And the whole dual exhaust thing is stupid. In a sport where they are always trying to cut weight on bikes, why in the hell would they put dual exhaust on it? Crazy.

I totally agree, but does that out way buying a bike with air forks. I just can not do that. The Honda comes with 7/8th. handle bars also and that sucks too. I`m ready to buy a new bike and I`m so torn on which bike to buy. My last two big bikes have been Honda`s. I`m scared to jump ship..

2017 Hondas still come with 7/8" bars? You have to be kidding me right? How is that possible?

Fc450:
it’s built a little more for comfort than for speed and it’s very easy to ride, especially during long sessions. Had this shootout been about the best vet bike or easiest, most comfortable bike to ride, this bike would likely jump up a couple positions on my list, maybe even three.

Son of a b*tch!!!!!! I don't want to spend $10k.

Back