421-MX

Looking for a place to come down south from Ohio for a weekend during the winter. How does the track do during the winter months. Any hotels and such near by?

Looking for a place to come down south from Ohio for a weekend during the winter. How does the track do during the winter months. Any hotels and such near by?

I had about 5 or 6 from Ohio this weekend.....Hotels are near, not to far.....looks like rain maybe this weekend....check out FB page. I update it all the time....Sorry forgot....winter months..are good

421 check out our open practice forum and post there as well. It will pay off for you in the winter months ! A lot of guys on this site travel during the cold months.

Now whose updating the trackguide with pics from the track? Anyone grab a GoPro last weekend ?

took my son for the first time over the long weekend. left home friday morning and came home saturday night. 2 solid days of riding with perfect weather. great track, great dirt, and great people. hope to make it down several times this winter.

OMA further South? OMA Winter Series? :)

Does 421 allow primitive camping?

There are a couple hotels to the north off 67. That puts you right in the center of East Bend, 421 and Center Road (if they ever open). There's a hotel in Yadkinville too. Or sleep in your van/RV and grab a hot shower at Holly Ridge Family Campground just north of 67. Hookups available. Cabins too.

My suggestion to MX421 is to be completely honest with track conditions especially for people driving from Ohio. A few of us came down 4 or 5 times last year and 2 maybe 3 of those times you should've been closed or warned us that it was going to be extremely wet.

My suggestion to MX421 is to be completely honest with track conditions especially for people driving from Ohio. A few of us came down 4 or 5 times last year and 2 maybe 3 of those times you should've been closed or warned us that it was going to be extremely wet.

New owners this year.

I was there this weekend and it was great. They seem like really good people and I think they will be honest. Great suggestion for sure, its a haul and its bad enough when its close to home let alone that far when its not as described.

I had about 5 or 6 from Ohio this weekend.....Hotels are near, not to far.....looks like rain maybe this weekend....check out FB page. I update it all the time....Sorry forgot....winter months..are good

Thanks for posting here!! I had a great time and love the layout. I have one question for you..... Why the opening at noon? One friend of mine left saturday because getting a few hours of riding in and leaving at 3 is too late for his 9 hour drive home. Honestly even at 7 hours it kind of makes it rough for some of us. I think if you open at 10 like some other tracks you might get a better crowd of northern guys on Sunday.

Also, check in on here at least once a week on say weds or thurs. Many of the guys here dont do facebook and might ask you some questions about the weekend riding. A few mins of your time could pay off well for you. Just a suggestion.

Thanks again!!

My brother and I have ridden this track for the past 2 years on Easter Weekend. Track is great, very similar dirt to here in NE Ohio, clay based and ruts up really nice. Great track to stop at on our way back from the sand tracks in SC. Both years the track has been completely changed, reversed, and made longer. Look forward to stopping again this year on our trip.

Would love to open early on Sunday but if we open before 12 we will get a visit from the law....

Back