Daytona Condo for Rent

John250

PR Founding Father
Going south to ride this winter? Going to the Daytona SX? Week before Bike Week is available, checking out the day of the Daytona SX.

Daytona Beach Shores Ocean view Condo for Rent $500 for week. One bedroom Studio, with pull out sofa bed. 1 bath, Kitchen, living room. Heated Swimming pool, hot tub. Nice clean unit with great on location staff. March 4 - 11. $500 no taxes or cleaning fees. 937-603-3120.

Studio.jpg
Studio.jpg
Pool.png
Pool 2.png
Hot Tub.png
Condo.png

Time share exit team!

Do you ever stay down there John? That place is pretty nice...

Yes. I have multiple weeks. I use biketoberfest every October. I also am using both my units for bike week the week after the one I am trying to rent. I have week 9 (the one I am renting) so when bike week falls on week 9 every 6 years or so I have a place to stay. I've owned here since 95. Just accumulated some extra weeks. I am here at least two or three times a year.

If I don't rent it, will probably just go down for a few extra days before bike week and ride.

I rented from John for the past couple of years and certainly recommend it. Nice place and good location. It is directly on the beach, has a full kitchen, grill, and is close to plenty of good restaurants. The dates let you hit the beginning of bike week and then Supercross at Daytona - fine seats for the general admission price.

Very friendly folks there and a free lunch hot dog grill out on Tuesday or Wednesday.

It is about 45 minutes from a track called Pax Trax in Bunnel, Fl.

DanO

Bithlo and a couple others are not too far in Orlando. WW is an hour and a half north right up to Jacksonville. 15 minutes from Speedway.

Back