another shout out to rocky mountain

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
I know its been brought up many times how awesome they are.. but once again they've impressed me.

i ordered some stuff around 6:00... PM. It showed up the next day!

On top of that, 2 days later I just got an email that they've lowered the price on a few of the items, they gave me a $35 credit in the account for my next order!

pretty awesome.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
yep, took advantage of that to scoop up an extra pair of cheap gloves.. have a few pairs that need retired. of course that was the day before i received my final $10 gift card..lol. oh well.. there will be much more spending there before the end of the year. hoping they have some good after christmas deals. i got a list of things i want but not sure how much of it the girlfriend plans on getting for me first...lol

John250

PR Founding Father
I ordered Thursday at 5:00pm. My order was delivered about 11am on Friday morning. Received $20 more in RMATVMC bucks in the mail Friday too.

Meister

PR Founding Father
I'm sure most of you know how I feel about supporting local business. However, I can't not be impressed with RM. They do good things for the sport on a local level and their shipping times are incredible. Some damn good prices too. Kudos to their operation.

hershey

PR Elite
I'm sure most of you know how I feel about supporting local business. However, I can't not be impressed with RM. They do good things for the sport on a local level and their shipping times are incredible. Some damn good prices too. Kudos to their operation.

I get all of my oem factory parts at RMATV and everything else from Kames. If it werent for the RMATV bucks I probably never would have checked them out. If you think about how many people they reach at the races with their program its staggering how many people must buy from them.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Oh yea. I mean they're basically ensuring a sale from every motocross entry in the nation that supports the race gas program.

John250

PR Founding Father
They have to putting a serious dent into Motosports sales. They used to be the big online retailer. Not so much any more. Hell, they were giving $25 with a $20 subscription to MXA. How many people did that touch?