Now thieves have fake money watch out

pape718

PR Member
Seen this on craigslist

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-14-17-00-02.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-14-17-00-02.png
    175.6 KB · Views: 410
Just got a call from someone wanting to give me a cashiers check for my car... HA right... knew it was bs right away by his voice.. but he first asks me how many miles, as if he didnt read the ad. and then said "thats a lot of money how would i pay you" uhh..hes like "can you take a cashiers check"...right..

so now they are apparently in the business of trying to steal sports cars as well!!! i forgot to take the ad down, nobody locally is buying a corvette in the winter! although it is fully insured...maybe i should let him test drive it.

Just got a call from someone wanting to give me a cashiers check for my car... HA right... knew it was bs right away by his voice.. but he first asks me how many miles, as if he didnt read the ad. and then said "thats a lot of money how would i pay you" uhh..hes like "can you take a cashiers check"...right..

so now they are apparently in the business of trying to steal sports cars as well!!! i forgot to take the ad down, nobody locally is buying a corvette in the winter! although it is fully insured...maybe i should let him test drive it.

I've installed a couple of upgrades including a Borla X pipe (to give it a more aggressive sound) and c7carbon side skirts and front splitter, to give it a more aggressive look very similar to the z06.

damn, so agg

ooooof https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/685577714/overview/

Back