Pitracer 2017 Mx vs Atv supercross challenge

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
We all play fantasy. Click and pick. Well Nordic games just announced they will. Releasing every supercross track (less daytona ) on the Tuesday preceding the AMA sx event.
IMG_5464.PNG

I want to have a pitracer supercross tournament series. (Maybe we could get OMA and the buckeye series to throw in some incentive for participating. Like 1 free gate pass at a 2017 event etc) if promoters would like to try something like that private message me. Even like a free hotdog from concession stand for the top 3 in Week 1 or something would be fun.

Or we could do this for bragging rights.

Respond with your interest and what system you have. Would be nice if we would all race head to head on the same system like Xbox one. However if there are too many PlayStation Xbox conflicts we can go by laptimes.

What are your thoughts ? Something fun to do during downtime besides puffing our chests and getting into pissing matches:

ps4. mx simulator been doing this for years though and is waaaay cooler... but even though i stil play the ps4 more because i cant sit at a PC to play a video game too lonog before i end up working on something instead :(

what if you guys did fastest lap times on each track everyweek and the top 10 (top 5 from each console) and they would get what ever prizes are offered and or bragging rights.

Xbone guy here.
For what it is worth I have mxgp2 of anyone wants to play that with someone.

x TI21UIVIPH x is my tag. I play a bit of HCKC of Call of Duty also

I like this but I figured Knox would actually want to race live so he could talk mega s**t to all of us. Lap times are like practice. Pffft.
This is why we need a mega like button.
Like sitting on the line and telling the guys next to you. "Hey, look we are tied for first right now, Don't get use to it." or. "I did not know they make those cloth women's sizes." or "Are you trying to get lapped?" or "did you know you are allowed to twist that thing in your right hand?" or my personal fav. "This is bull crap, no one said they were combining the C class with my class, but hey, good luck"
That's what we need in real racing, headsets so we can talk to each other during the moto.

Back