421-MX (NC)

Open this weekend.......4/8 4/9

Warning!!!!!! I think the government is spying on us and looking at our ruts…..It could be the next crop circles conspiracy

crop.jpg

Thanks to everyone that spent time with us this past weekend. We here at 421 are going to take a much needed break from the track on Sunday to spend time with family and friends or just rest. We will be open Saturday 12-5, hope to see you there!

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to give you a heads up before you make a trip to our track this weekend. We got 6 ½ inches of rain this week so it will be muddy in some spots. We will be open both days and with high temps today and tomorrow, Sunday should be dried out.

Thanks
421-MX

I keep telling Evan, “now I know you want to show these guys and girls how to race and soon you can. But first, we need to change the track for everyone’s safety. It will be another month or so before that is complete. Also Evan, we are going to have fun races. No points and not a series, just a fun race after a few hours of practice. Next year, maybe we will try something different but for now, we need to dip our toe in the water to feel the temperature before we jump in”
IMG_0206.JPG

A new social network exclusively for the motocross community! MX Tracks, Product Vendors, Pro Rider Live Q&A sessions and more! FREE to join! www.themotohub.com
moto.JPG They are on Instagram and twitter…..Check them out…..I have found out that motocross is a good community that take care of each other

So we got about 5 inches of rain this week…. We need about 5 feet of rain to stop 421 from opening . Weather is looking good FOR NOW this weekend . Any questions, call… (336) 564-5155
Open Sat 12-5
Sun 12-5
Mon 12-5 27th- 29th

Back