OMA Schedule and Updates Part 2

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
As posted by Scott in another thread, East Fork has left the OMA. Dirt Country will be apart of his series due to proximity. Mx213 has left to pursue their own races. So our North South series idea has taken on water and is sinking. Jason and I feel that we are best to keep running the Super Series instead of forcing a north south. It would be very lopsided in terms of number of races to the north. Tv Land and Western Reserve has decided to only run bikes this season, they will be running all classes on Sundays. Amherst is running all bikes and quads in Sunday. Races at BC and Chilli Town will be Battle format like 2016. Malvern's Season Opener, which is a Wiseco Super Series, will run quads and bikes on Sunday. Malvern's Battle race will be Battle format. Route 62 has three Saturday night events, both bikes and quads will run on Saturday. Summit Indoors which is coming up quick will run the same program as 2016, bikes and quads in each race night! Membership sales will go live Tuesday January 3rd!!

The faircross schedule will be forth coming.

2017 OMA Schedule:

January 13-14 Summit Indoors

February 24-25 Summit Indoors

March 25-26 Malvern Season Opener SS

April 8-9 Malvern LLQ (NON-OMA)

April 22 Malvern Night Race

April 23 Western Reserve

April 29-30 BC LLQ (NON-OMA)

May 7 AMHERST SS

May 13 Malvern Night Race

May 21 TV LAND SS

May 27-28 Malvern Battle

June 3 Malvern Night Race

June 4 AMHERST

June 10-11 CTMX LL REG (NON-OMA)

June 11 TV LAND

June 17-18 BC KOC SS

June 24 Malvern Night Race

July 1-2 ***open weekend***

July 8 Malvern Night Race

July 9 AMHERST

July 15-16 CTMX BATTLE

July 22 Malvern Night Race

July 29 RT 62 Night Race

July 30 TV LAND

August 5 Malvern Night Race

August 13 AMHERST

August 19 Malvern Night Race

August 26-27 BC BATTLE

September 2 RT 62 Night Race SS

September 9 Malvern Night Race

September 10 AMHERST

September 17 Western Reserve SS

September 23 Malvern Night Race

September 24 TV LAND

September 30 RT 62 Night Race

October 7 Malvern Night Race

October 8 AMHERST

October 15 TV LAND

October 21-22 CTMX HALLOWEEN SS

October 29 Malvern Night Race

Last edited:
Getting excited!
Sucks to see some tracks leave or go to bike only. But definitely excited for the 2017 season.
Fortunately, even tho 213 is going solo. We're 20 minutes from it.
Can't wait to get the quad done and ready for Malvern!

Thank you guys for all the hard work!

Nice. I like Rt 62 trying out night races. Get them lights up and have a practice or two to work out the bugs an the dark spots first though.

Made Hotel Reservations for Malvern and BC Battle races. Hampton in Heath is booked up that weekend. So if anyone needs a reservation close to BC I would suggest getting one In at the Holiday Inn Express.

Made Hotel Reservations for Malvern and BC Battle races. Hampton in Heath is booked up that weekend. So if anyone needs a reservation close to BC I would suggest getting one In at the Holiday Inn Express.
Coshocton is a easy drive for briarcliff also

Not gonna lie. I'm kinda digging all these north east tracks.

Malvern.
Amherst.
Tvland
Western reserve.

I like em all. But the travel for 4 I'm really liking. Might have to just buy that 250F afterall....

Are there hard copies of the schedule available to pick up anywhere?... like kames?

They are still being designed. We are we're hoping to have them for the banquet but that deadline for print is drawing near.

Back