RM Fantasy Supercross ???

TeamX

PR Member
Maybe I missed it haven't been on in a while, but has anybody started a group for Pitracer on Rocky Mountain Fantasy Supercross this year..

Damn, I had most of the top five just not in the right order and end up 45th in this group? Crazy.

Damn, I had most of the top five just not in the right order and end up 45th in this group? Crazy.
I had all the top 5, just didn't get them in the correct order except for Marvin. Would have had top spot maybe if not for the dreaded arm pump... ET was hauling all day...until right after the start of the main Saturday night...

I had everyone right but the wildcard and flip flopped 3-4. Anderson and musquin.

I got lucky. Had Webb as my wildcard I think. Or prick. Or no. I changed it to canard last minute on a hunch. Stupid move.

Who hit the wildcard ?

You can go into the Group and click on a name and see who they picked. You did have Webb Georgie as wildcard lol

First time trying this fantasy deal. Looked it up Friday and liked the simplicity of it. I'm sitting second in our group, doubt my luck will last haha

Back