RV's MX Cup - New Amateur National at Pala

John250

PR Founding Father
So RV is going to be hosting a new Amateur National at Pala Raceway. It will be held for 4 days over new years eve, the week before A1. So who's headed to So Cal for the first ever RVs MX Cup?

"NATIONAL" This sport is an F'ing joke.
That makes what? 6 "national" championships" each year... What makes it a national? Doesn't every race qualify as a "national"? I am going to the North American Championship at Dirt Country. Then the week after they have the Hemisphere Cup at Treaty City. Then the Day Light Savings Times National at East Fork.

It's not a Amateur National from a AMA standpoint. It's currently sanctioned as a standard event.

Chalk this up as RV not understanding the terminology and the politics of amateur racing. The issue is being addressed.

I finally found the breakdown for the AMA annual budget...
upload_2017-1-10_13-53-53.png

IMG_5487.JPG
"NATIONAL" This sport is an F'ing joke.
That makes what? 6 "national" championships" each year... What makes it a national? Doesn't every race qualify as a "national"? I am going to the North American Championship at Dirt Country. Then the week after they have the Hemisphere Cup at Treaty City. Then the Day Light Savings Times National at East Fork.
IMG_5487.JPG

IMG_5487.JPG

This just in: AMA calls RV2 and tells him he better change his political view and terminology....or.....everyone gets a championship.

Back