Cincinnati Amsoil AX

Zman

PR Addict
IMG_6261.jpg
Been awhile, but checked it out and had good time..some heat race, LCQ and a main win in the 85cc
9-12, also had some falls in mains, but we learned a lot..

Post Credit Amsoil Arenacross and Photo Credit Mike Vizer Photo

Last edited:
Thanks Sharc..yeah he is wired a little different
The gap distance is about the same but they make the landing and take off more forgiving on Sunday..he was only one hitting it in the 85cc main, but traffic can mess that up if not out front. There were a couple other 85cc's doing it Sunday in both younger and older classes but not consistently

Sat night that jump is scary..taller..steeper and landing and a nasty peak..no room for error and I don't think an 85 would get it. You case it ..it's ugly..you clip it you shoot off the track jumping the berm at the bottom on the landing.

There were 3 14-15 year old kids in practice getting it on Super Mini's Sat night..wide wide open and u have to get over the peak or big trouble..no room for error..I held Mitchy off it Sat as he had only ridden his Supermini 1 time before at RamJam and new at 12 years old to a supermini. He wanted to cut it loose, but I told him next time..LOL

Sunday he didn't even ask..just let er' rip..I was a bit nervous..

Good stuff! Any close by so we can go watch?
We are prob just hitting one more this weekend in GrandRapids MI..then back to outdoors in prep for Spring Nationals

Mom is going this weekend too so bring Kari and head up for the Sat night program

I have seen superminis hit the catapult on saturday nights, but not many

and the track for sunday is always way cut down, i have actually seen a cobra 50 hit the "catapult" on a sunday race.

Back