Victory Motorcycle's

will this hurt or increase value in the current victory bikes, or not much change? i assume lose value because parts become unavailable?

i like my victory a lot!!! bummer i cant ever find time to ride it.

Attachments

• Photo Oct 16, 8 36 19 PM.jpg
    Photo Oct 16, 8 36 19 PM.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 176
Go check out Jon Petrich (Witchdoctors) facebook page, he has a video "the announcement" and explains alot of very good points. According to Jon the value will depend on the bike shape. If the bike is in good shape with decent mileage it should gain some value since we all know Victory's dont have the greatest resale value. Reason being is because people wont be able to go buy brand new models anymore so they will have to resort to used bikes, and everyone wants a nice used bike with lower miles. Same with parts after a while when they become harder to find.

As a former Victory mechanic I can say that I personally never saw any major issues with the bikes that scared me or thought that it wasnt a quality machine. Sure they have recalls but all manufacturers do. Some people say the fit and finish looks like crap, and i dont see that in my eyes.

On the bright side, if you want a new Victory, im sure dealerships will make a heck of a deal as they are "liquidating". And the best part of that is, you still get the warranty, and parts for at least 10 years.

I really wanted to buy a victory touring model after I graduated NP School. Damn.

shouldnt of sold mine. Damn thing was pristine less than 5,000 miles.

Sold it for 7g. Guy wrecked it the next day. Insurance gave him 9g for it. DOH.

IMG_4233.JPG

Such a sick bike. So smooth. Could smoke the tire in any gear it seemed. Damn thing ripped.

Long live victory. I guess American pickers of 2073 won't be in my storage building offering me $35,000 for it.:(

Decrease probably. Such small market share, just didn't work. Indian will be next probably.

Back