San Diego SX

John250

PR Founding Father
Ok who's going to win? No rain, track is usually good. Reed is always tough in San Diego, better finish than last week? Is Alessi racing? Thoughts?

Saw a kid listed, Jacob McPherson, from Ravenna Ohio, in tonight's KTM Challenge. Just out of curiosity I looked him up in the OMA results. I did not see him listed anywhere. Anyone know the kid?

I have time warner and I can't get FS1, anyone have a place to stream it online?

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Ronnie Ford is out there qualifying again. Anderson and the top 12 all in the 0:54 second lap mark. Ronnie was 1:25. 31 seconds a lap off, and 8 a lap off from the next slowest time.

The top 15 are all within a second a lap. That tells me the track must be easy (for them) that so many guys are so close in time. As Knox would say, build some monster whoops to separate the men from the boys. I do believe they need to change the tracks up. It is becoming the same old every week (after week 1). At least the MEC had an elevated start, and some different type corners or something,

Oldenburg out with collar bone break, bummer, he did so good the first race. Jmart down hard but walks away. Jimmy A. down in the same section. Guess they fixed it. I hate injuries. Alessi out as well. And Canard. Man.

Races are looking great tonight! Good battles and crashes! Definitely hoping to see this all year long!

Sent from my VS880PP using Tapatalk

Really thought Webb would show us a little more but he'll have to conquer the rookie curse . The Roczen/Dungey train kept my attention . Love to watch Anderson's riding . The corner speed the pro's have is amazing .

Corner speed seems to me where Webb is getting killed. The others just looked to have way more corner speed. What's the old saying, "jump for show, corner for dough".

Roczen and Dungey really are on another level from everyone else. They had a 21 second lead on 3rd place at the finish. That's crazy on a 52 second track. And as far as I am concerned, after last night, I love the 20 minutes plus one lap. We got a 24 lap main event rather than 20 laps. I think if it was 25 or 26 he would have beat Roczen. Seemed to really close in on him in the last two laps until he made the mistake.

KR and RD FOR SURE Reminds Me of rc bubba and reed almost lapping the entire field back in the day. The big 3 you couldn't touch them.

Back