Summit Indoors Pros/Cons

Team MMR

PR Addict
Alright everyone, i am just curious to see what everyone thought about S1. The good, the bad and the ugly. I always hear people give compliments, suggestions, and negativity. So hears your chance to voice YOUR OPINION. Now i must let everyone know i am doing this on my own and have no say in what goes on at Summit Indoors. However i know that they do take into consideration feedback. So lets hear what you guys think.

No tripling for C class! Anyone who was in C class that was tripling, Friday or Saturday, needed to be bumped into B class. C class is not the place for that, almost had some C class goon land on my head in practice on Thursday. I understand it's not the hardest thing in the world to do, mainly a matter of committing to it, but there was nothing beginner about tripling that jump.

Yes! We will take all comments and read them and take into consideration. Just please be ADULTS. no bashing. You can give input and suggestions without being completely rude. We truly appreciate all the riders and spectators that come out. Without you there is no Summit Indoors. We would love to make the experience better for everyone! Thanks everyone!

Pros:
Heat 1 coverage via YouTube.

start down the center. There wasn't that typical bottle-up that always happens after the traditional left hand turn near the gate. Track looked like it flowed very well.

Cons: January. Packed house. How can anyone think of a con that isn't C Related (c will never be fixed just accept it) they're affiliated with OMA. I Can't think of any cons.

Last edited:
No tripling for C class! Anyone who was in C class that was tripling, Friday or Saturday, needed to be bumped into B class. C class is not the place for that, almost had some C class goon land on my head in practice on Thursday. I understand it's not the hardest thing in the world to do, mainly a matter of committing to it, but there was nothing beginner about tripling that jump.

Unfortunately this is a dead horse subject. "C" class will always be a argument no matter how you look at it. I agree C class shouldnt be able to hit it, but then again when a pit bike can hit it how can you say someone on a big bike cant?

Just curious, when he almost landed on you were you to the right or left of the jump? Rule of thumb if your not gonna hit a jump stay off to the side. For instance at the riders meetings for Amateur Arenacross events, they tell you to stay to the right if you are not gonna hit the catapult so you dont get landed on.

Just curious, when he almost landed on you were you to the right or left of the jump? Rule of thumb if your not gonna hit a jump stay off to the side. For instance at the riders meetings for Amateur Arenacross events, they tell you to stay to the right if you are not gonna hit the catapult so you dont get landed on.

I was pretty much all the way to the right, and the dude decided he'd make room next to me somehow. I was impressed he didn't either land on me or off the side of the landing. There was maybe 2 or 3 inches between the ends of our bars when he landed.

Just one of the many things in C that bothers me, I'll let the rest slide but having someone almost land on me in practice over a jump that isn't something for C class was worth noting imo.

Back