MyLaps

John250

PR Founding Father
So I broke down and purchased two transponders with subscriptions. Did the math and probably should have bought them a couple years ago.

So receive the transponders. Says log onto account.,mylaps.com Page does not work. Sign up on the regular MyLaps website and that looks to have signed my up for a newsletter, but still will not allow my to log into the website.

Look for a phone number, nothing. Sent a web message to them to get a response.

Anyone else have any issues registering their transponders on MyLaps?

I did the math too and purchased one at the end of last year (should have just got it earlier in the season).

I bought it direct in order to use the AMA 20% off discount.

I registered it with mylaps, whose results are now shown on the website speedhive. I was able to get the account created but it did not show any results. I believe this is because the Escore people who do the OMA and AMA events do not work with them nor do they forward the results.

You also cannot get your lap times for free from Escore like they give you if you rent or purchase from them. If you own your own transponder you must pay Escore $10 at each race if you want printed lap times.

That's a bunch of crap if they charge you $10. Come on OMA, negotiate for your members, escore is making a lot of money. They should not charge.

Not just OMA, at AMA qualifiers and regionals as well.

The best part is if you are renting from escore you sometimes have to wait 20-30 minutes in line after the race to return your transponder to get deposit back. Just like MX Sports, Escore has got it going on.

1436394740-0.jpg

So I broke down and purchased two transponders with subscriptions. Did the math and probably should have bought them a couple years ago.

So receive the transponders. Says log onto account.,mylaps.com Page does not work. Sign up on the regular MyLaps website and that looks to have signed my up for a newsletter, but still will not allow my to log into the website.

Look for a phone number, nothing. Sent a web message to them to get a response.

Anyone else have any issues registering their transponders on MyLaps?

Contact John or Abby at Phone (724) 228-7998 - Leave your number if they don't answer - THEY WILL get back to you.

Seems my personal ATT email only was delivering one of two emails to me. I used my work email that is Gmail based, and received both emails from MyLaps.

Seems my personal ATT email only was delivering one of two emails to me. I used my work email that is Gmail based, and received both emails from MyLaps.

you could join the rest of us in 2017

lose norton and at&t email and maybe cancel the AOL subscription if you want to get crazy :D

Anyone have a transponder I could borrow/rent for this weekend?

I probably have a transponder from 2005 or so but not sure where it is and if I could use one that old. Anyone have any good ideas for a quick and cheap solution on this? Any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated

They're $5 at the track. Down payment first. Get refunded at the end. Around $100 down. Maybe their $15 to rent. I can't rememeber.

Good deal saw they jacked up prices for purchasing so was real worried they'd do the same for rentals. Thanks for the info

They're $5 at the track. Down payment first. Get refunded at the end. Around $100 down. Maybe their $15 to rent. I can't rememeber.

$5, ha, yeah right.

For regionals escore charges between $40-$50 rental (plus $100 or so deposit, more if it's on a card). They up the price because it's regionals and because they can.

Back