Places to Ride Outdoors this Weekend??

Haha thanks for the suggestion. Got a place today but are no full fledged tracks going to try a practice tomorrow? It would be nice to get some seat time in the mud

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Any tracks to ride in OH this weekend 2/11 & 2/12? I am always happy to ride whatever condition without complaint if someone wants to try and open.

Possibly Soggy Bottom, MX421, Eastbend. Saw a video of Lonnie on the tractor at Rt62 too. He's been known to open up over the winter.

It's not OH, but....

upload_2017-2-8_9-59-41.png

Jealous of anyone getting to go south this weekend. It would be tough for me to hit anything too far this weekend, but appreciate the responses. I'll keep an eye out for route 62.

I went to Windy Hill in NC this year and worth checking out if they open and you're heading down. It was pretty loamy and enjoyed the track. Only thing is they'd work on the track for no reason a couple times and it got kind of annoying. Don't know if they pull that stuff often or not

Do you think it is best to avoid this place in the future? I didn't love how practice was ran that day, but it was not so bad that I wouldn't give the track another try. I definitely don't want to recommend something if they have a pattern of running things poorly though.

Do you think it is best to avoid this place in the future? I didn't love how practice was ran that day, but it was not so bad that I wouldn't give the track another try. I definitely don't want to recommend something if they have a pattern of running things poorly though.

It was nothing like that, I had a really bad crash. Again, nothing to do with the track!!

It was nothing like that, I had a really bad crash. Again, nothing to do with the track!!

Thanks for clarifying and my bad on rehashing bad crash memories haha. Reminds me I've got to head to High Point. I can't wait to see what that track is like not on a little bike

I'd be at Beans without a doubt, but I'd take what I can get this weekend

Back