Roczen....

Vet261

PR Addict
Bogus....I wonder if he can even be ready for outdoors.

137992_screen_shot_2017-01-23_at_10_17_37_am.png

I'd say he is done not just for SX, he is done for the year. Even if he comes back for the outdoors, that wrist injury will take him out again.

I'd say he is done not just for SX, he is done for the year. Even if he comes back for the outdoors, that wrist injury will take him out again.
Maybe. Good thing if there is a good thing at all is it's his left wrist, right?

I know I was sick and in pain when he power drove the face of the landing on the wrong side...been there done that from not near the height/speed he did it from... :( Hope he heals better than ET3 did. Just doesn't seem as if ET has ever quite gotten there yet if he ever will. Bummer part of the sport as we know...

I feel really bad for Ken. He was on top of his game. Maybe a little cocky and maybe that bit him in the arse. But terrible for the sport, for this years series, for Honda, for the fans. It's just a bad scene all the way around. I screamed when I saw it happen, woke my wife up. You know I said after two races, that there is a chance he could win them all, and before I finished like John 250 said, or he could crash his brains out. Bummer it was the second one. Dungey's the man and rode within his ability and took second twice and never panicked. He knows it's a long season and he runs his own pace. I think Dungey has control of his emotions more than most in the sport.

That was one nasty get off and just glad he did not get hurt worse than he did. Bummer as he was the man to beat but now looking like may be another title for Dungey as he is always up front.

He's gonna need ligament anchors. Plates. Screws. Interscalene nerve blocks for pain. I don't wish that on anyone. He's gonna be out for a while.

Unless he sits in the chamber for a while. But even then the chamber isn't really proven....ick

Marvin was charging but I'm thinking RD had backed it down a notch after her saw Roczen was down . If Tomac can " get his mind right " he has the capability to give Dungey some competition . If Webb could start riding the 450 like he did the 250 I believe he would be right up there too but it will probably take more time . He sure looks small on the bike . Even Anderson could have a break-out race depending on the track . Still looks like RD's championship to lose though .

I never really liked Kenny until this past nationals season. He's taking the torch from dungey while still keeping a little attitude, I'd say RD is done after this year and Kenny is going to run away with it for awhile. Badass, good for him.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Back