Baltimore Amsoil Arenacross Rd 3

Zman

PR Addict
IMG_6311.JPG

Photo Creds Mike Vizer Photo

I should have not let Mitchy read the Cincinnati post about the catapult differences between Saturday and Sunday.

Motivated him even more to hit the pro night catapult...60ft with some height and a steep steep face...

..cut it loose last Saturday night in Baltimore on pro night on his 85cc..ended up 3rd and a podium spot in the SuperMini Dominator race that night.

A win in the 85cc 9-12 and 4th in SuperMini I on Sunday

Good starts are the name of the game..qualified up for Vegas.should we attend
IMG_6312.JPG

If you need more motivation 3rd place is the least position you'll need to be...to...uhm....be....at....eye level (.Y.) with some of the monster candy. Hang that photo in the man cave later in life....

IMG_6327.jpg
If you need more motivation 3rd place is the least position you'll need to be...to...uhm....be....at....eye level (.Y.) with some of the monster candy. Hang that photo in the man cave later in life....
Like this a few years back on 50's..ended 3rd in that year in Vegas

Such a Great Photo
See the "birthday thread"
Have fun in Vegas - when is it?

Well..maybe a conflict in schedules..Vegas is in beginning of May..I think same time another big SX race is happening..have to see how it pans out...

Good job Z-guys. It looks like Mitchy is adapting to the S/mini very well.
bruce
Thank you...yea new to the super but getting there.. we decided Saturday to run the 85cc in the Dominator class as right now he is faster on the 85... only thing is the catapult becomes a stretch on the little wheels.. once we can get outdoor with seat time.. I have a feeling he is gonna like the super more but at 12 has several years on that 85

Back