Glendale talk

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Wow. I didn't think hill had it in him to put on that mid race burner.

Did mcelrath make a big mistake ? He was checked out and in line at the bank. Hill shut the bank down apparently.

Sporkner might be winning the last 3. Kid gets better every week. I like watching him.

Lapped riders caused shane issues. (And being slow in the whoops.) Hill cut down the lead each lap, great ride. Great ride for the PC boys. AP got a s**t start.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

I had Grant as a wildcard in 12th.......but then looked at last weeks results and changed to Brayton. Mistake.....grant got 12th. Damn. How about Reeds ride. Man he looked great tonight. And Tomac, well I am not getting on that train. He will probably get 6th at Oakland. Doesn't he usually do well in Phoenix?

I know nothing of this sport. I would have bet my house toesmack would not even podium all year. Glad to see some excitement
Racey track. Still would have been better with huge whoops.

I know nothing of this sport. I would have bet my house toesmack would not even podium all year. Glad to see some excitement
Racey track. Still would have been better with huge whoops.

This was the race of the decade to watch...... Even YOU cant complain about the track layout, there were lines everywhere. Corners, options in the lanes, riders doing jumps, some not. And battles galore!

Im still trying to take it all in. Reed is an animal! I really hope he gets a win this year! All time podium leader now, just beat McGrath.

And nothing is sweeter than seeing the Dunge get passed by Reed!

Yea it was an exciting race in both classes. Hill was flying and never gave up. Caught Mac and never looked back. 450 class was hard to predict. I wonder if anybody had that top 5 in the fantasySX? Georgie, I had the same top 5 as you but missed the extra pick. That is a real bonus if you pick that. Thanks for the encouragement to join. It makes watching even more fun. Like that has been stated, After Roczen getting hurt I thought it would be a boring season with Dungey winning them all. That's why they run the races, you never can tell what's going to happen. But Dungey's off week was a podium, he knows how to win championships. Reed rocked. He said he found something new on his bike where he could ride more comfortable. Anderson and Musquin sure sucked, messed up my picks. Millsaps is coming on strong which is great to see.

Kenny must of been in tomacs head or something. He was on rails. I think he's a better motocross racer than supercross, and I think the track this week was more like a motocross track. I liked the sand pit, lots of action in there in both classes.

Toesmack I mean Tornado said he tightens up a lot. Not a lot of back and forth odd change in directions this week. Real long sections. Maybe that helped. Or maybe the guy needs confidence and he just got it.

This was the race of the decade to watch...... Even YOU cant complain about the track layout, there were lines everywhere. Corners, options in the lanes, riders doing jumps, some not. And battles galore!
football field stadiums make 180 degree corners.
by far best track of the year.

25f21680c2cedd89377408e5c6e340d3.jpg

I don't think fox paid him for this, sounds pretty sincere. Good guy Ken.

Back