Buckeye Series

John250

PR Founding Father
I have not seen the schedule posted anywhere. My son got it on instragram. So here it is. Hopefully some guys from up north come down and ride some of these races.

Buckeye Series.png

Treaty city date will be moved to August 12/13th to allow time for the track to redesigned,built and to settle in. The website should be up by mid February to keep everyone posted and contigency dates

Believe the no hype?
In what may be the the most underwhelming series announcement of all time... This has been a hard one to get behind. 4 months ago we where given a tease of a return of a series then radio silence as the main astronaut went around to other side of the moon where they do not have an internet signal. This place is also called "flor-Ida". Then suddenly the schedule is released... And it's a copy of an instamatic camera photo of a stone tablet. What I am saying is maybe the quality is not so great.
No info on the new track. It does not start until the end of June. Already change one date.

Every time there are "big changes" coming for the sport I start to get exited, then quickly remember I'm in OHIO.

But hey. Atleast these tracks are close to home.

Treaty city date will be moved to August 12/13th to allow time for the track to redesigned,built and to settle in. The website should be up by mid February to keep everyone posted and contigency dates

Thank you for this schedule! Please please PLEASE update this site (Forums -> Race Updates) with the schedule and other info regarding these races. Not all of us chase after Instagram / FB / other Fly-By-Night social media account.

To get the best return, I would suggest posting race announcements well in advance of the race date. I am sure racers will still show regardless, but why not advertise here (for free!) and catch a significant number of eyeballs that could turn into paying customers.

Glad to see options in SW Ohio!

Looks like all of the Southern Ohio tracks except COCR....???

Probably reasons behind it. I am really surprised that Treaty ended up on there, I think it is kind of a one race trial run. Dayton made changes last year, and honestly from all the comments, some of them were not for the better t make the track a race track. So hopefully they make some tweaks on a few things. Prep the last few years has not been an issue there, just negative comments on the rebuild of the track.

The DMC rebuild is not bad. They have one double at the end of the straight that is dumb and the little down hill section needs cut out but the rest of the track is pretty good.
Best thing I seen so far was the statement that Treaty is building a new track... If they have someone that knows something about motocross build it, then the racers WILL come back.
The Fork is quality. Cant wait to bust some of those ruts on the one two five.
Buckeye will be interesting. Again, with the right layout it could have a huge turnout. Last I seen there were 3 foot deep rain ruts so it is going to take a lot of work. But they have 8 months.
Dirt Country puzzles me. Only 2 races on the schedule??? I sure hope there are more. Maybe this is just the schedule for the Buckeye series with contingency and the rest of the schedule will be released soon... I hope.
We all want quality. But some more quantity would not hurt.

Scott and crew will be working with the tracks on design, track flow and making sure all the tracks are groomed and watered before each race and practice. The Buckeye series will have consistency in all of the tracks. Trust me there is a lot of behind the scene stuff still in the planning stages that will make southern Ohio tracks great again.

Last edited:
One thing Scott does that I don't care for.....he lets the ruts get way too deep in my opinion. Too the point they are not even fun anymore in the 2nd motos. I would go ahead and disc the whole track at intermission, but that is me.

Hope DC has a couple more races that are not in the buckeye series to add some more races.

One thing Scott does that I don't care for.....he lets the ruts get way too deep in my opinion. Too the point they are not even fun anymore in the 2nd motos. I would go ahead and disc the whole track at intermission, but that is me.

Hope DC has a couple more races that are not in the buckeye series to add some more races.
I'm the opposite. If it's got ruts, let it alone. Deeper the better. Heck, throw more water on them so they get rougher. Slows people down and creates passing zones everywhere.
I'm with you on the more DC races. I sure hope so. My son loves going there.

East Fork ,Treaty, DMC and Buckeye Hills will only have races per the schedule. Dirt Country has an AHRMA race to be added to their schedule. The tracks will have open practices prior to the start of the series to allow feedback. There is some talk of next year expanding the series to a Spring Series and Buckeye series next year, we have to get thru year one first.

Last edited:
Any printed schedules going around yet? Kames, iron pony, dealerships? OMA, Buckeye, or any other

Back