2017 PitRacer Team Tee?

Thanks for asking Mike. For those of you not old enough to have ever seen a Van Halen concert, for the past couple of years we've coordinated a PR shirt production in the Vet forum. They're customized with your name/number so they have to be pre-ordered. All we need is 15-20 and we can break even. They're absolutely my favorite thing to do around here. There's nothing better than rolling up to an unknown track far away and in the sea of strangers you see a PR shirt. The past two years are in our cart (out of stock of course) so you can see what we're talking about:

http://pitracer.com/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=67

Send me your design ideas for the front and we can get this rolling for 2017.

I still have 3 snap back hats Knox. Aren't the 5950's a bit 1980 though? I'd like to do another hat run if you can figure out what you want:)

There are still 2 van stickers left in Camo. I need to order another 100 of these. Mine is starting to fade.

MX Graphics just hooked us up with a full load of Fender decals. We sell these at cost and eat the shipping.

If you're interested in any of these products just head on over to the Shop link. If you're on the PR app, use the browser (Safari) instead since the cart or track guide isn't included in our app.

I have a huge head so only a 5950 fits. The snap back is nice but it sits on my Rocky Dennis head like a Yakama.
I like the "PR" logo. And grey goes well with everything from a tuxedo to a wife beater.

I just had some awesome custom designed flex fit hats made for football. I had a little less than $20 in the hat and sold them for $25. You can customize all the colors on the hat. Buttons, stitching, etc. It is a nice sport mesh.

PR on front. Gray hat w/ Red Stitching, pitracer.com on the back would be cool.

Hat.jpg
Hat 2.jpg

Back