Florida Tracks and Trails

John250

PR Founding Father
So my mom and dad ventured over to FTT to check out the track and watch a little bit. My dad was pretty impressed. The owner took him around in a truck so he could check out some parts in the back. Here are some photos he took today.

FTT 1.jpg
FTT 4.jpg
FTT 5.jpg
FTT 6.jpg
FTT 7.jpg
FTT 8.jpg
FTT 9.jpg
FTT 10.jpg
FTT 11.jpg
FTT 12.jpg
FTT 13.jpg
FTT 14.jpg

Attachments

• FTT 2.jpg
    FTT 2.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 143
I feel like this could be my 2017 "red Bud".. I say that cuz red bud is not near as fun as it was back in the early 2000s.. I gotta get to ftt. Ughbb

I haven't decided if I am going down to my parents for a couple days to try it or not. Might depend on when they are open.

Went there over Christmas. I wasnt impressed at all by the tracks. The facility is off the hook! Potential for sure but it seems its under staffed and track prep suffers immensely. It was literally like riding in beach sand. When they did water it made it really slick, then the water flashed off and it was right back to beach sand. I have heard from others that last year it wasnt like that. So maybe we hit a bad weekend there. The place is massive. The pro track is crazy big and really sandy, a couple guys were hucking the massive jumps and that was really fun to watch.

It's a cool facility, but I'd go to ww any day or ftt. The extra 4 hours of driving are not worth going to just ride ftt. If you're already heading down for something else, great.

Went there over Christmas. I wasnt impressed at all by the tracks. The facility is off the hook! Potential for sure but it seems its under staffed and track prep suffers immensely. It was literally like riding in beach sand. When they did water it made it really slick, then the water flashed off and it was right back to beach sand. I have heard from others that last year it wasnt like that. So maybe we hit a bad weekend there. The place is massive. The pro track is crazy big and really sandy, a couple guys were hucking the massive jumps and that was really fun to watch.

I think that's just the soil. Thundercross mx is just like that. Will puke a 125 right out.

Holy crap that looks amazing. Why can't we have sand tracks in Ohio

Sent from my iPad using PitRacer mobile app

It's a cool facility, but I'd go to ww any day or ftt. The extra 4 hours of driving are not worth going to just ride ftt. If you're already heading down for something else, great.

I'll be down there for something else next month but am taking my bike since I'll be right there. I'm seeing mixed reviews but I'll give it a fair chance.

I'll be down there for something else next month but am taking my bike since I'll be right there. I'm seeing mixed reviews but I'll give it a fair chance.

For me, that's prefect. I'm staying about an hour away right now, if they were open when I could go down, I'd still go. It's a fun place, lots to do, trails are a freaking blast too!

Haven't been to Orlando mx in a couple years, didn't care for it much though. Just checked out Florida cycle park on Friday, had a blast there.

Back