Action Sports Motocross & GP Practice 2/19

ActionSports

PR Addict
Action Sports Motocross and Grand Prix Practice Information.
It's On!!! This Sunday February 19th. 11 AM to 5 PM.
Action Sports Moto Park, 10700 Salem Rd. Athens, Ohio 45701.
Go to ActionSportsRacing.com and USE THESE DIRECTIONS!!

We will offer riding for all sizes of minis, motorcycles and quads. The track will be groomed. We will be unable to water with the ground so soft this time of year.
There will be Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT's) on site.
This is very expensive. We need a lot of riders to make this work! We need you!!! The forecast shows NO RAIN at this time. If we get rain we will be unable to run. Please call, check the Action Sports Facebook page or website before you head this way, anything can happen weatherwise. The pits may be soft, small vehicles please.
We will run the following schedule, and make changes if needed.
* Gate opens at 10:00 AM. Get here when gates open,BE READY!
* Motocross practice for bikes only 11 AM to 12:30 PM.
* Grand Prix practice for bikes and quads 1 PM to 5 PM.
With a very large rider turnout, we may run longer if needed.
We will split sessions for minis, bikes and quads as needed.
Everyone entering the property must sign a release. Any rider under 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign releases, OR have a notorized letter from their parents naming the autorized adult has permission to sign releases on their behalf. THERE ARE ABSOLUTLY NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!
RIDER FEE $25 - Arrive early and get all the riding you can!

Reactions: k01
Darn it - I will be skiing in Colorado. On that question I believe the MX track will pretty much be part of the GP track. KO1 can back me up but they typically incorporate most of it, maybe not a few jumps, in the GP track. One of my favorites for sure and go if you can. Great to see Drew opening up again also!

The GP track uses a lot of the motocross track, so you'll still be riding on it. The course will just direct into the woods when it is changed around.

The GP track uses a lot of the motocross track, so you'll still be riding on it. The course will just direct into the woods when it is changed around.
Works for me! See you Sunday!!!

I believe there will be about 7 of us.

Last edited:
The GP track is essentially "back in the day" motocross through the woods. Except tracks way back when where never prepped like Action Sports preps for every event.

Darn it - I will be skiing in Colorado. On that question I believe the MX track will pretty much be part of the GP track. KO1 can back me up but they typically incorporate most of it, maybe not a few jumps, in the GP track. One of my favorites for sure and go if you can. Great to see Drew opening up again also!
I'm skiing in Vermont ! Ski the East!!

Back