Hillsville

TPMX #8

PR Addict
Whats the deal with Hillsville these days?
Some guys I know have been going over and riding but seems like its hit and miss
as to wether its ok or not
Thought about going but don't want issues

My family lives on the edge of Hillsville off 224. If you stay towards the track, Superbowl, etc you are fine. When you start headed towards Mohawk school and the farmland, I guess people get hassled. I just stay on the Superbowl and track side...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Haven't been there for years but used to run my buggy there then started riding bikes all over that place
but that was years ago
Always liked the sand track and thought we would go there
Just wanted to make sure,don't want cops showing up

Ya, we ride there still with no issues. I'll double check with my brother, he rides there alot

took a day off work today and heading to Hillsville for the first time in 15 years. We Parked in the back by the super bowl. When we got back to the truck a Sherriff was waiting for us to tell us we were trespassing on private property. He was very cool about it and did not give us a citation if I posted on PR and tell the Pit community that Hillsville is private property and if you get caught riding you will get a citation.

Wow some of though hill climbs are so crazy.

took a day off work today and heading to Hillsville for the first time in 15 years. We Parked in the back by the super bowl. When we got back to the truck a Sherriff was waiting for us to tell us we were trespassing on private property. He was very cool about it and did not give us a citation if I posted on PR and tell the Pit community that Hillsville is private property and if you get caught riding you will get a citation.

Wow some of though hill climbs are so crazy.
You have to park on the 224 side by the sand track. Once you go past the Superbowl on that side, you will catch heat

Back