RIP Dylan Slusser #558

Team MMR

PR Addict
I am deeply saddened to be the one to post this, but Dylan Slusser has passed away.

"It is with a heavy heart that I have to say Dylan has passed away, your in heaven now R.I.P Bud.
Lori Slusser 18 mins · Butler, PA ·
It is with the heaviest of hearts I have to say goodbye to my only baby. He would want all of you to rejoice in times he shared with each and every one of you! He could make the whole world laugh as soon as he opened his mouth and could charm everyone with his eyes and heart!!! He is an organ donor so the process is unclear and then a 10 hour drive home. I will keep everyone posted as best as I can!!! Forever in my heart and each of yours #558 my baby from birth to 25!!! You were and are the best kid a mother could ever ask for, my heart will never b full"

I figured he would of been racing tonight. Did he practice at summit yesterday ? Info is so vague but his social media has him being himself 21 hours Ago. Seems like a car accident or something tragic. Makes me sick. Such an awesome dude.

I figured he would of been racing tonight. Did he practice at summit yesterday ? Info is so vague but his social media has him being himself 21 hours Ago. Seems like a car accident or something tragic. Makes me sick. Such an awesome dude.

I read brain aneurysm on fb. Messed up

Brains anyerysms aren't even predicatsble. People are fine and then just drop. Survival rate isn't good unless it happens in an ER which is rare.

My prayers go out to his family and mother. Dylan was a great kid. I got some stuff in my Moto van from his salvaged Moto van. Alsways easy to talk to and so nice. This is a loss for the mx community. We need more guys with his talent and atttude at the track always.

From what I read, he drove overnight to SOB, for practice before heading to ATL for the supercross. Upon arriving, he had severe headaches and was vomitting. He had someone at SOB take him to (local) hospital upon which he was transferred to a better suited hospital.
bruce
RIP #558, you will be missed.

I remember watching him at 330 when PAMX held races there.

OtnYnrMq97HKPBSKVFbfyKalfn3ys3hxnURpvQvAkR3HZ3ysLcCygYhd7kL-lAywsAMehwbVWGQa6hrQpNcWbuoDwjR2k9EE0_enUlqUxRBlr45q_mrWdj-vsyAvh-UHlwwx0MVoQ3AyFMygxZHQXklk6ziPTST7zSUbFtdC2nx65kYqqC72xi2Ji6FZaehesF5_12LWSAGz0PZpPFtrSlBFOnHP-z4xRhyfgWFcnKsZchcRbS69tUeXcadw7hL9rOFLYf7r2Cy-oJyeC5TJVZBC1wCivmuBX3W0F1TLtg8FRlf6paokzN_ZaCWqu9xu4jiea_G4Nkx43io8qgg2nFEXj-Ul9GRmYpYr7czudgw66zt_wegp5sngfWOA1SXKkkOfSFLbTujimlUo1A6-1x4a8M3AyVHhQmY-JwpCILMJAgpc3sN7C1e6ye6qAgM_EUKVHn-Ay8Q5mt_SdN7FxsLEvi5ib_iVhMkH9dLksQig4WHmYuFBJ-st-TQdLENzZB4blAt5bhpIU4OkFzzJvBi5UoPpT4eawELjQ6V49o7qLZZMpSyaOt4Sz5Nzldbmdsv6JQlh08SFEi8yWVzaqW_G-Gb1NNC9dbDL8reWHOL3_ZGq8F9_wA=w892-h640-no

Thursday, 2/23/17, 1:05pm
Just to keep everyone posted. Dylan was not in any kind of wreck or accident. He traveled to sob all night to get there to practice today and tomorrow and upon arriving got a severe headache then started vomiting. He was taken to er and has a severe brain bleed and was sent to another hospital in Florence for neurology team. He is sedated and in ventilator and that all I know right now. Will be arriving there in a few hours and wil keep everyone updated the best I can. My phone and social media is blowing up. Thanks to all of you and appreciate the concern

Friday, 2/24/17, 10:00am
It is with the heaviest of hearts I have to say goodbye to my only baby. He would want all of you to rejoice in times he shared with each and every one of you! He could make the whole world laugh as soon as he opened his mouth and could charm everyone with his eyes and heart!!! He is an organ donor so the process is unclear and then a 10 hour drive home. I will keep everyone posted as best as I can!!! Forever in my heart and each of yours #558 my baby from birth to 25!!! You were and are the best kid a mother could ever ask for, my heart will never b full

Sad cases that catch anyone by surprise. I've seen it all ages. Just a devastating reminder of how precious life is, it's here one day and not guaranteed the next. Let's just all hug the ones close to us tonight and be thankful for our health and pray for Dylan's family so long as their hearts are heavy.

My brother in laws sister just passed away two weeks ago with a brain aneurysm two weeks ago at 46. She got a severe head ache, blurred vision and they said it looked like her eye balls were going to bulge out of her head. Squad took her to the hospital and she was really gone, but survived on life support for three days before passing.

So sad at 25. God Speed Dylan. Cherish life, as someone stated, here today, gone tomorrow.

Alright everyone here is the info you need! Dylans viewing is from 10-7 this Friday. I'm attaching picture of location with address. We are having a ride for him around 1 on Friday. It will be about 9 miles and it will be cold but please everyone bring your bikes out for Dylan!! Unfortunately no one under the age of 16 can ride due to liabilities. We are gunna show him how much he meant to everyone with his bikes leading the way!! We want to fill the streets with a giant procession of bikes to show Dylan how many lives he has touched and been apart of!! Please share this post as many times as possible, we need everyone to see this!! We want everyone to bring their bikes to the viewing!! Help us honor Dylan Slusser the way he should be honored and remembered!! Share!! Share!! Share!!

Alright everyone here is the info you need! Dylans viewing is from 10-7 this Friday. I'm attaching picture of location with address. We are having a ride for him around 1 on Friday. It will be about 9 miles and it will be cold but please everyone bring your bikes out for Dylan!! Unfortunately no one under the age of 16 can ride due to liabilities. We are gunna show him how much he meant to everyone with his bikes leading the way!! We want to fill the streets with a giant procession of bikes to show Dylan how many lives he has touched and been apart of!! Please share this post as many times as possible, we need everyone to see this!! We want everyone to bring their bikes to the viewing!! Help us honor Dylan Slusser the way he should be honored and remembered!! Share!! Share!! Share!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10210804245733846&set=pcb.10210804246173857&type=3

Back