WTB Barrs Competition PW50

Just buy a new one, used ones sell for about 1600. For 2200 you can buy a new one at the dealership near him, they deliver it to him for you and he modifies it. Then take a riding trip to NC and pick it up!

Just buy a new one, used ones sell for about 1600. For 2200 you can buy a new one at the dealership near him, they deliver it to him for you and he modifies it. Then take a riding trip to NC and pick it up!
I thought about it but the PW50's have upgraded suspension for 17???? So there is a waiting list at the nearest dealer. I saw a few last fall for $1,000 to 1,200 but now nothing??

You wont see them again until just after LL. Thats when everyone unloads them. Call the dealer close to Barrs. They get a boat load of them specifically for him. That was the only place I could find one during the regionals last year. I can look up the dealer if you want.

I'm going to call Barrs tomorrow. Just not sure it's worth the investment? By that I mean my son is big for his age, his current pw has suspension risers. Can't run those for qualifiers. Just not sure it's worth the investment in an attempt to run that class.

kids love pitbikes don't they? they figure out how to ride them..... he could figure out how to slide into the 1N with low bars on the pdub....:D

Back