MXGP Spoiler Alert

Windtunnel36

PR Addict
If you don't want to know don't read any further. Man Tony was on it and won both moto's. Jonas won both MX2 moto's. Both classes on KTM. First race doesn't always mean that's how it's going to be. But I like Tony C. and glad he had a good first race. A lot of fast guys and so many could win. They have a long season, 17 races I think. I'm rambling because Nascar is on instead of the SX race. GP's are off to Indonesia on a new track. The old one sucked real bad. Herlings had a off race. Give him time, he's a front runner.

Did anybody watch the race from Indonesia? Man did that track suck. Stopped the second MX2 moto and didn't even run the second MXGP race. Bikes were stuck all over the track in holes so deep the seat was below the mud. That's a good picture of Scenic Highlands at my only race there. Also like harescrambles
at Meadowlarks back in the day. Man MXGP is sucking bad when they try and run tracks out of Europe in third world countries and middle east. I think the track in Indonesia was a new track this year. But monsoon shut them down. TC222 still in the points lead. TM took a second oa in mx2. Bet it's been awhile since they were on the podium.

Did you see the crowd in Indonesia. When the race was canceled they stood their in disbelief, thinking, I spent a years wages to see this. Like George used to say at Smith Road, yea only one moto today.

Wow, did you see that track in Argentina. Man was that wide, sandy and prepped. Tim G is back on top after winning both motos. Jonass in the 250's wins both motos. Prato, the young Spanish kid was third. Impressive for such a young kid. The American Saniyae was 4th I think in the race. Mexico is next. I don't think Herlings is up to speed yet. I think he has nagging injuries. TC had a bad day and lost the points lead.

A beautiful high speed natural terrain track, fast corners, slow corners, line choices, such a delight after watching the INDY Supercross the night before the contrast couldn't be any higher, 47 second laps, 2nd gear 90% of the time, limited passing. Man that Patagonia track rocks................

Back