RMATVMC does it again!

John250

PR Founding Father
Why would I not do business with this company? They support every local motocross I attend with money. They give me money when I subscribe to my magazines. They give me money signing up for Daytona. They give me money when I buy things from them in bonus bucks. They get me my parts and the things I order in one or two days. NOW they give me rebate on something that they lowered the price!

I ordered my son a Moto 9 ($399.99) on closeout for $299.99. I am happy saving the $100. Today I get an email that they lowered the cost on the item, so they are giving me another $102.99 into my account, and if I use it by March 31 they will give me another $7.21.

Guys have had sponsorships from dealers who have never helped them out as much as RMATVMC has saved me money. Great company.

Hello, JOHN.
Some of the products you purchased recently have been reduced in price. What does this mean to you? Extra savings on your next order!

In order to ensure you get the best prices possible on our products, we have issued you an account credit for the following purchases. You can view your credits history in your account section on our website by clicking the link below. Please note, bonus credits are only available for a limited time -- be sure to redeem them before they expire!

Your recent credits:
We have added $102.99 in credit to your account to use on your next order. Use your credits before the expiration date(s) below and get an additional total bonus credit of $7.21. (Standard credit of $102.99 + $7.21 bonus credit for a total of $110.20) Act now before your bonus credit expires!
Order Date Order Number Product Qty Paid Price New Price Credit Received Bonus Credit Received Bonus Credit Expires Total
02/09/2017 Bell Moto-9 Helmet 2016 Large Tracker Black 1 $299.99 $197.00 $102.99 $7.21 Mar 31, 2017 $110.20
Credit available: $110.20

I just read that Moose Racing, Sidi, and Thor do not participate in the RM Bucks program. Never used their products, but will not either.

I use them more now than Moto sport I love getting stuff nearly next day. The money I get back just for spending money is awesome like you said. Honestly what other company page you to shop at their store. As I was piecing back together my 350 they had every OEM part I needed at a discounted price. Even as I was finding more things broken as I took it apart I just called and they grouped all my orders together gave me free shipping and I had them next day. I shop with them as much as possible

I wouldn't stray from SIDI because they won't allow their product to be used to the RMATVMC bucks program. I got my pair for about $350. Even if it was in the bucks program, I would of maybe got $20 back. But scooping them on clearance I saved $200. Thats the bucks program to me for sure!

Just a couple weeks ago I received an e-mail from them just saying "thanks for placing orders with us, here's $25 credit in your account". Fantastic. A bonus is that if the items you are ordering are in stock at their Kentucky warehouse, you usually get them the next day.

Great company.

I got $25 credit and was told use it by a certain date and get an extra $7 I think.
They have given me money back on oil filters because of a price change.
I order everything from
Rocky. It blows my Mind how a company that size can be so close
To perfect. I've never had any issues with them.
They've even shipped stuff faster for free when I mentioned on the phone when I needed it.They're absolutely the best ever

Many times I order on Friday, and they use Fed-Ex rather than UPS and it is here on Saturday.

Ups is starting Saturday delivery service. Counting as a regular shipping day. Not the next day air Saturday option.

Wonder if the stock bumps up a bit.

Ups is starting Saturday delivery service. Counting as a regular shipping day. Not the next day air Saturday option.

Wonder if the stock bumps up a bit.

They were pretty much forced to, to stay competitive. Fed Ex and USPS both offer and deliver on Saturday. USPS even has Sunday I believe. I know a few times I've seen a post office truck in my neighborhood on Sundays before.

They were pretty much forced to, to stay competitive. Fed Ex and USPS both offer and deliver on Saturday. USPS even has Sunday I believe. I know a few times I've seen a post office truck in my neighborhood on Sundays before.

Yes amazon prime I've had FEDEX and USPS at my door on Sunday.

Usps has a contract with only Amazon for Sunday delivery.

USPS LEASES space in UPS jets. They don't necesarily need to run Saturday delivery. plus id imagine the union is fighting that. Even with the union I think ups is the best run operation out of usps, FedEx and dhl.

Back