Millsaps Training Facility, One week camp.

Original44 would be the guy to ask.i never hear a bad thing everytime he talks about it. Always trys to convince me to do a 1 week camp.

Racing with millsapps through amateurs Colleen was always nice. Strict nice. And she can motivate you. And ain't afraid to tell you when you suck. She's good.

I suggest showing up IN SHAPE. Or you're going to be hurting.

Last edited:
Love Colleen and her staff. A couple of the camps we've done, we've had a great time and met a lot of new friends. Their main goal is to work on proper riding technique. They also work with the riders on the importance of training, staying mentally focused and proper nutrition.

FCA puts on a good camp too. I went to it during my first year of racing it really helped me out a lot. I'd love to go back again now and see where I would be afterwards. The guys they get out instructing are great riders, sometimes they even get a big name pro to show up.

Looking forward to seeing Gavin again. River and him totally hit it off, back when he was on 85's. It will be interesting. River hasn't been able to do anything, do to a broken hand. Should be healed up and hopefully 75% strength by March 24th. Cast should be off by tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Lol

Looking forward to seeing Gavin again. River and him totally hit it off, back when he was on 85's. It will be interesting. River hasn't been able to do anything, do to a broken hand. Should be healed up and hopefully 75% strength by March 24th. Cast should be off by tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Lol
75% is optimistic, but hey... it's his clutch hand.

Back