Arai helmets

John250

PR Founding Father
I just got a new Arai helmet. I have been wearing Arai's for a long time. I know some people don't think they are cool looking or whatever. But I have taken several hard hits in mine and they have kept me safe.

I just ordered a new one. Ordered it with the specific liner size and cheek pads for my head. Man right out of the box this helmet fits my head perfect and is comfortable, but I've had one specifically fit for my head.

If you have worn a bell, Shoei (I've worn both) I suggest you try a Arai. Man, this thing feels perfect when sized properly. I highly recommend Arai helmets.

Love my Arai's. Nothing fits better.

For a good laugh go talk to Robert the Arai dealer at Daytona. He's outside the speedway where they demo bikes and stuff, in that area. Robert is very serious about his job. Probably far too serious, but a good laugh nonetheless, I thought he was funny anyway.

Your probably talking about Robert from Service Pavilion in PA. They set up outside the speedway every year. That is who I just talked to and got my helmet from. Once they have your info online, they will change out the padding size to your size at no extra charge. That's the benefit of Service Pavilion. He even gave me a little more discount for being a previous customer.

That's him. When we talked to him he was very stern about the order of things. He told my buddy "you are not a large, you are a medium at best!" That's been the running joke for awhile. He tried to tell me something similar, I said I don't think so. While we were talking a guy tried to ask him a question, in very serious voice, and somewhat loudly he said "sir you will wait!" "I am very busy now!" This story helps if everyone knew Robert is of South Pacific/Asia decent. Very knowledgeable but kinda over the top

Yeah, I remember my first Arai. He sized me, and I was like, way too tight. Tried on a large and it felt better. He then made some changes to the size of the cheek pads and I was like WOW this thing feels great. Basically the top of my head is a medium, but just needed some adjustments. Great guys, and they know their stuff talking helmets.

Back