Rays

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
wow. Never thought this place was gonna be so freakin cool. Not sure why I'm not up here 2-3 times a week to stay in shape. My legs are burning.

$26.99 includes rental. One time gets you addicted. These $2000 hobbies are starting to add up.

IMG_5694.JPG

IMG_5695.JPG

I'm hoping to get there before they close. Never been, so I'm excited to try a few different styles of bikes to see what I want to buy.

We try to get up there as much as we can been going for the past couple years..Its great to stay in shape & have that much fun doing it..

really want to try it, had some friends going up yesterday but my knee is still bothering me from an unknown riding injury last weekend lol. $26 was that some kinda special? I thought it was $40 for the rental or something, which I thought was still a good deal.

Firs time is $26.99. College id night is Wednesday I think. Free rental pretty much....bikes are beat I guess. But if you don't ride something nice you'll never know right?!

Otherwise is 39.99 for pass and rental. Which still ain't bad if you're not going 2-3x a week.

Firs time is $26.99. College id night is Wednesday I think. Free rental pretty much....bikes are beat I guess. But if you don't ride something nice you'll never know right?!

Otherwise is 39.99 for pass and rental. Which still ain't bad if you're not going 2-3x a week.

I dont think the rentals are beat at all. They are pretty high quality and Ive never had an issue with one.

Maybe a fluke. End of year. And I rode my buddies real nice jumper. Maybe it wasn't beat. But maybe my buddies bike was just that nice....

The treks they have their aren't beat at all. I was having issues with my hub one day we were there and they let me take on of their bikes for free... they allowed me to adjust everything to my liking too... I was hitting the big line in the rythym with no issues.

Went up again tonight. College id night. $20. Had a lot of fun!!

Met two kids from Kentucky. 18 and 19 years old. I think they were lieing. Looked 15 and maybe 16. The one didn't have his drivers license lol. Drove 7 hours to ride here. They never did a backflip before and 15 minutes in the foam pit and they were rippin them off like nothing to the Ramps. Kids are crazy.

Last edited:
Went up again tonight. College id night. $20. Had a lot of fun!!

Met two kids from Kentucky. 18 and 19 years old. I think they were lieing. Looked 15 and maybe 16. The one didn't have his drivers license lol. Drove 7 hours to ride here. They never did a backflip before and 15 minutes in the foam pit and they were rippin them off like nothing to the Ramps. Kids are crazy.
They probably ride the mega caverns in Louisville if they're from Kentucky. Mega caverns is the dopest place I've ever ridden. I have video of the place but can't upload it

Back