Where do you shop poll?

Where's the first place you'll look for your gear or parts?

• Total voters

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
This is a very interesting topic. I wonder how will local shops rank? Should they be supporting local racing? Should the big shops be supporting local racing better? I personally didn't even know about Rocky Mountain until they rolled out the OMA cards.

Last edited:
5 years ago Motorsport had the market. Rocky just stepped it up.

Majority if the time I go north ridge Yamaha first. Then rocky.

Attachments

• PSP site.JPG
    PSP site.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 108
Summit is high priced and if you go in their store they mostly have just clothes not many parts. Unless that's changed in the last year.

I buy everything form World of Wheels which is my local bike shop. They ride. That makes a difference.

Kames now has online shopping so I think that will boost their sales. I shop there if I'm in a hurry for something but I try to save money and go rmatv when not in a hurry.

I do get 20% off at my local shop, so I definitely throw them some bones here and there.

Summit for oils/chemicals, RM for parts, BTO for gear, chaparral when they have a good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Most of my stuff comes from my local dealer Off Road Express...I do buy some things from RM when I get the gift cards.

Motosport was my go to for stuff, but since RMATV stepped their game up I'd say 95 percent RM and 5 percent motosport.

E Bay & Amazon for 80% takes 30 sec. two days later its on the front porch with no shipping cost or sales tax. Irony Pony is local to me so good for incidental purchases, they used to have more mark down (and more MX) deals but have reallocated most of their floor space to new bike sales. But a good source for "SHOWROOMING" and you get lucky occasionally on deals.

Keep the feedback coming. Don't forget the poll up top. Rocky Mountain is in a commanding big box lead. They're proving you can support pro racing and local racing. Still nobody seems to be tapping in to the non-racer market. If RM ever figures this out it may be lights out for everyone else.

Back