125 class

Totally lacking tact, what's your weight now?
Tact???? On a message board??? Get the hell out.
I have stayed right around 225 for the past 3 months. Damn cold weather and being trapped in the house has killed my weight loss. I workout atleast 4 days a week (2.5 mile run and 5k on the damn rowing machine) then cheat on my diet by eating over my 50 carbs per day allowance. So I guess it's a push. Hopefully when it warms up some and I can stay in the garage a little more, I will be able to drop 25 more

Tact???? On a message board??? Get the hell out.
I have stayed right around 225 for the past 3 months. Damn cold weather and being trapped in the house has killed my weight loss. I workout atleast 4 days a week (2.5 mile run and 5k on the damn rowing machine) then cheat on my diet by eating over my 50 carbs per day allowance. So I guess it's a push. Hopefully when it warms up some and I can stay in the garage a little more, I will be able to drop 25 more

I've managed to lose about twenty this winter while getting stronger. Still have some more to go but when I got out on my 125 a few weeks ago, I really felt like a kid again. Was kind of scary unexpected at sixty something. It had been a very long time...
2017-03-11 13.42.02.jpg
2017-02-24 18.39.23.jpg

That video is awesome! They need to lean out the bottom off idle a bit and clean up the tip in off closed throttle though!

Should have seen 34 125s rolling off the gate in Daytona. It was great. And man, can some of those kids flat out haul ass.

Back