JA801 - gofundme

Am I missing something here ?! What in the eff. These pro riders. They're 30 year old 12 year olds!( Does that make sense ??).

Jeff is my age. At what point do they flip the switch and grow up? Never ?

I was off work for 6 months, struggling. My wife busting her ass to keep us a float. Not once did I even fathom asking for help. AT WHAT POINT IN A HUMAN BEINGS LIFE DO WE ACCEPT ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THE s**t WE DO AND FIX IT OURSELVES ?!?!?!?

IMG_5760.PNG

Then ya got lefty Larry (I mean GuyB) over there on vitardedmx clipping every post that tells jeff to maybe try and grow up. But leaves all the other lefty Lucy's to call out the guys ("rednecks") that have insurance who refuse to give jeffy some money.

Wouldn't bother me one bit if trump built the wall all the way up the east coast of California and granted them their independence.

I gave him a ride back to his camp 2 years ago at the Battle series at Chilitown! I think he had a bum ankle at the time. He did sign my sons helmet which was cool!

Shouldn't he be under Obama care?

I don't know for sure but I have heard a couple of things. 1.It is cheaper just to pay the fine, like $900, then pay for what I heard is useless insurance if you make any reasonable amount of money. 2.I have also heard Obamacare has a clause that excludes or does not cover dirt bike related injuries. Again not sure on this but I have heard both.

I am however really pissed at myself for reading that 7 pager on Vital- I'm one of those idiots that can't stop reading crap like that. I will never get that time back.

Dude is an idiot. Anyone that rides or races without health insurance is an idiot. Hell put a helmet or two of Mike's on ebay and he make $2000.

Hell to sign up for daytona it is required that I give them the name of my insurance carrier and policy number.

Now if you want a real need and gofund me, my sister inlaw was vacationing in the Bahamas, was on an anchored boat and the anchor line got wrapped around her foot and got it ripped off. She works has insurance but will have to come up with about $50,000 out of her pocket so she is in real need of help. She just started a new job and wasn't there long enough for long care disability so she gets bucked once again. So, if you want to help some one in need, that actually has a job, I will be posting a gofundme for her soon. She has two teenage boys and won't be able to work until she gets her prosthetic.

Last edited:
Back