2017 us gp

I think Red Bud or Unadilla would be more like the Euro tracks. Southwick, Buds Creek? Isn't Gatorback a man made dry hot track?

My bet is Ironman for the USGP this year. Owned by one of Davey's in-laws. Only three other dates on that facility's calendar (GNCC, MX national, LL Regional). Plenty of capacity for crowds. Close enough to a major city with lodging AND a Commercial airport (shipping the bikes in containers). As a bonus, the facility will already be semi-prepped because of the National.

I found it surprising that DC singled out Ironman in the interview Tank posted.

Last edited:
MXDN will be in the midwest. I'm thinking Red Bud or Ironman. USGP will be part of the AMA Pro Nats at a Southeastern track. Gatorback seems to be the rumor on that.

I think Red Bud or Unadilla would be more like the Euro tracks. Southwick, Buds Creek? Isn't Gatorback a man made dry hot track?

Yea have you seen some of those garbage terrain gp events ??? Gatorback has sand. Square holes. Hard pack. All in the same track. Elevation change. Fitting for euro riders I think but gartorbscl has great prep. So that could help American riders.

I've seen alot of the gp tracks and I have been watching the Canadian nationals as well. I must admit how spoiled I am as the prep at EVERY ohio track I raced last year looked better than both of those series.

IMG_2051.JPG

Back