Go Mitch!

IMG_6623.jpg
Thanks guys..yeah when he gets a start he can run..great time and competition was steep.

Whoohoo! How awesome!! Jett is Kawasaki's groomed-to-be next big thing and Myers is no slouch so no shame in a 3rd!

Ran 56's to the final lap! Beat Evan too!

Way to go Mitch and Dad!

How are the amatuer factory teams in 2017?

Kawasaki was really the only big player when I used to race. They had one bike under the tent pretty much. James Stewart. Couple other guys in different classes. Suzuki had some box trucks with few guys.. Yamaha dabbled in 1 rider every once in a while and so did Honda.

How many factory amatuer support programs are there now ? How many are lining up to the gate?

How are the amatuer factory teams in 2017?

Kawasaki was really the only big player when I used to race. They had one bike under the tent pretty much. James Stewart. Couple other guys in different classes. Suzuki had some box trucks with few guys.. Yamaha dabbled in 1 rider every once in a while and so did Honda.

How many factory amatuer support programs are there now ? How many are lining up to the gate?

Team green is stacked with kids still- Romano, Difrancesco, Reynolds, Robertson, and more....
KTM has a ton of fast kids too- LeBlanc, Deegan, Bennick, Fauser, Dennis
Suzuki really stepped up their amateur program this year with several factory kids and lots of smaller "satellite" teams.
Yamaha is strong on big bikes but they don't do much with 85s, I think they have one rider.
Honda has one supermini rider that I know of.
Z Boy needs a shot on one of these!!

Back