Where are you guys selling bikes/parts?

AHRMA361

PR Founding Father
I have a ton of parts to move out. I have been selling some stuff on ebay and on Marks Swap Meet page. I haven't put anything on any FB vintage sites as yet. Anybody take that route? How has it worked out?

When using Paypal, I always ask for a friends transfer to avoid paying fees on my end. Some don't want to do that and it always makes me suspicious if they are angling to dispute the sale and rip me off.

If I'm buying parts ands someone asks for me to gift them funds I assume they are selling junk and want to ensure I have no protection

So then I end up buying from someone else or having to pay the 3% seller fee which now apparently has been transferred to the buyer in 2016/2017.

As far as where to sell- eBay is where I do most of my selling. I have had very little success on FB groups. Lots of dumb questions and very few serious buyers. I don't think I've sold anything to someone from facebook but I have wasted a lot of my time.

Buddy of mine sells all sorts of parts on facebook from his shop. All used or NOS parts. Mostly on the brand specific pages. Yamaha YZ, Kawasaki KX, etc.

Back