Detroit sx

Did Osborne get a peg through the spokes ? His wheel was real wobbly.

And you'd think these teams would develop a way to change a wheel in 20 seconds or less.

Yea it took forever for the mechanics to change his front wheel. They said it was his brake rotor but not sure. I think I could have changed that thing quicker than both of them. Bummer for Wacko, but great race. Way to go J. Smith, first win. He was third at Indy and I got to talk to him after the race, seems like a good kid. I saw Dungey's wife at the press conference in Indy sitting beside him. So she's still around. I talked to Mrs. Musquin and J. Smith's girlfriend, both gorgeous.

Once again Dungey went from near last to podium, and you guys think he's falling apart. That was a great ride, and millsaps had his best ride in 5 years. If you don't start up front you don't have a chance, and luck is at least 50% of the start in a supercross. It's going to be a great battle to the end hopefully.

Yep, stick a fork in him.

If you're battling Millsaps you're not on championship winning pace. Who else is faster than CG? Only the 2 guys in front of him. If he doesnt get at least 3rd he is in a really bad situation. He can't turn up the heat like Tomac and now Musquin have.

Great racing to watch!!

Sooo, if the entire KTM/Husk squad pulls over for Dunge, will that taint this Championship if he should win it? I like good racing, not team tactics....

So you're not suggesting:

IMG_5825.JPG

It's also plausible that James Stewart makes a return. And cartwheels into toesmack. Injuring them both.

I would have like to seen fast tomac v roczen. I think they are going to give us some great battles in the next few years.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

I would have like to seen fast tomac v roczen. I think they are going to give us some great battles in the next few years.

If Roczens arm is ever healed up correctly, and does not give him issues.......I think your looking at a couple years, 2019 before he is back up to Roczen pace. Then does he ride with a bit more concern when he comes back?

I bet roczen is back for outdoors. The advances in ortho is quite astonishing. Heart and ortho are the biggest money makers. Therefore the advancement comes the quickest. Docs come up with new procedures or different tools it really pays off. (Capitalism is awesome for that regard) but, hyperbolic chambers are awesome as well and I guarantee you roczen is probably sitting in one of those a few times a week for 3-4 hours at a time.

Here's how it works:

"In a hyperbaric oxygen therapy chamber, the air pressure is increased to three times higher than normal air pressure. Under these conditions, your lungs can gather more oxygen than would be possible breathing pure oxygen at normal air pressure.

Your blood carries this oxygen throughout your body. This helps fight bacteria and stimulate the release of substances called growth factors and stem cells, which promote healing." -mayo clinic

I've seen numerous studies that blatantly show bone healing faster in the chamber than the placebo chamber. (An empty chamber that does nothing, the test subjects don't know if they're in a true chamber or a pseudo chamber) next time im at work I'll see if I can dig it up. It's really cool. Can't access this stuff without a subscription.

There is no way he makes it back for the outdoor series. His injuries were significant and probably worse than what has been told. I hope I am wrong as him and Eli would most definitely rekindle a great rivalry.

His interview with racer x a couple weeks ago seemed pretty optimistic. Kenny is young and rides all balls, Mentally tough. If he can still ride a motorcycle, he's going to do it fast. I'm not counting him out yet. I'm thinking he'll miss nationals and Martin will ride for him, then he'll be back 100% for supercross.

No way he is back until A1 at the earliest. I don't care what anyone says. He had a horrific injury on his arm. That arm will never be as strong as it was pre-injury. One big hit on it, and he could break it again. That is tough to block out mentally. That is what I would be worried about if I am Kenny.

Josh Demuth lost his leg from an injury. Josh has a good attitude about it, but I am sure if he could do something different, he would prefer to have his leg back.

On a slightly different subject, am I the only one that's surprised that no one is talking Reed riding with the leaders one lap down for the first 8 laps? I like Reed, but he was clearly holding Musquin up (at least slightly) and refused move over for the blue flag. As soon as he went over the berm at the finish, Musquin was able to pick his pace an pulled away from Milsapps. You couldn't see it on TV, but you sure could from a stadium seat.

I heard Logan Karnow got hurt at Detroit. Crashed in the whoops I read. Broke something in his spine. I saw the picture of his scar, wow. Heal up soon Logan, My best wishes and glad it wasn't worse.

Back