Malvern MX Bikes Only Pre-Qualifier Practice Sunday 4/2

MalvernMX

PR Addict
We are shooting for this coming Sunday (weather permitting)for having A pre-qualifier practice. The reason we are doing bikes only so that the track will rut up more and be more like it will be for the qualifier. My intentions are to haul sand Saturday and get it worked in for Sunday. We will have the track in tiptop condition.10am till 4pm. $25 per rider.

Last edited:
Oh it'll be nice. Last time I planned on it being semi hard packed for battle race. I Changed up my gearing, put a hard pack tire on it expecting a 4 lane highway come race day. I show up and i damn near couldn't get my 144 to make power through the deep loam--to which--I'm still not sure where came from....its amazing how you've changed that place!

I just got back from the track and we are good to go for tomorrow. Mud will NOT be a concern, track will be prime. We're going to move practice back an hour from 11 AM to 5 PM. Just want to give it a little more time to warm up, supposed to be pretty cold first thing in the morning.

Just saw a snapchat of them tillin. Omfg is it gonna be siiiiiiick.

you missed out man

actually anyone who did not attend missed out! Its hard to believe that after all that rain, mud was not a concern and the track actually ended up needing water!!!! Track shaped up awesome, multiple lines thru the turns and great traction everywhere.

you missed out man

actually anyone who did not attend missed out! Its hard to believe that after all that rain, mud was not a concern and the track actually ended up needing water!!!! Track shaped up awesome, multiple lines thru the turns and great traction everywhere.
Except where you stuck your head in the ground like ostrich

Last edited:
Back