Beans 4/1 & 4/2

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
11 am till 5 pm both days bikes only. Track will be groomed both days. Will be putting some mulch on the track. Kids track will be in good shape .
Free camping . Looking forward to having a great year at the track
330 602 1246 or 330 440 2366
BJ

Tracks been perfect since the mulch started getting turned in with the dirt. Not sure why you wanna keep adding more?

Traffic was perfect every time I went last year. My only complaint is the 2 small doubles after the rollers/whoops are way too small for how fast you're going thru there.

Oh boy. Instead of moderating these maybe we'll just translate them:)

Hey BJ, traffic was perfect every time I went last year! Thanks for opening up so soon this year!

"My only complaint is the 2 small doubles after the rollers/whoops are way too small for how fast you're going thru there" he thought to himself "and if BJ asks me hopefully I'll remember to mention this. I know how track owners get bombarded with criticism every year so in the meantime I'll just scrub these jumps" he thought to himself "because they're easy for me but some slower folks might find them challenging which now that I think about that's probably why they exist."

Oh boy. Instead of moderating these maybe we'll just translate them:)

Hey BJ, traffic was perfect every time I went last year! Thanks for opening up so soon this year!

"My only complaint is the 2 small doubles after the rollers/whoops are way too small for how fast you're going thru there" he thought to himself "and if BJ asks me hopefully I'll remember to mention this. I know how track owners get bombarded with criticism every year so in the meantime I'll just scrub these jumps" he thought to himself "because they're easy for me but some slower folks might find them challenging which now that I think about that's probably why they exist."

Nope, I meant exactly what I typed.

Closed Saturday planning on Sunday will post tommorrow . Was hoping to be open tommorrow to much rain today. Got bathrooms working

I know it's hard for some. But sometimes you just gotta slow down to go faster.

Close throttle. Depress brake pedal. Huck said obstacles, foot off brake, set throttle to WFO. ANd we're back at it!

Scrub the tunnel hold open scrub the double and catch all three at the end. Jumpers will flat ground, scrubbers will just make it.
All jumps would be considered to short for the power of machines today. Adapt and evolve to the changing world of moto.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Air time use to be cool but today the lower the better

Back