Mx Acres open practice Sunday 4/2 11am-4pm

mxacres

PR Member
IMG_0622.JPG

mxacres

PR Member
1E658609-65F0-4560-8FF8-66A5181319AA.jpg
Just got done ripping the track. Mostly it's nice and tacky. There are a few soupy spots. They say sunshine at 8am so this will definitely help things out. I'm gonna push it back to Noon-5pm for a bit more dry time. I'll be working on it first thing in the morning. Definitely Getting dirty tomorrow

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Track was challenging today ! Ruts galore. A true d5-like rough day.

Saw Darryn Durham and his brother Shane there. Darryn always so likeable and made that track look flat. And it was deeply rutted. I had a great time. Thanks for opening!! Place was PACKED.

mxacres

PR Member
Thank you to you and everyone that came out today. I had a blast. And yes, Durham? Unbelievable how someone can go that fast through ruts that deep. Blows the mind. See ya next time!

OC331

Noob
Is there a mini bike track at same location? I also remember hearing of a woods section a wile back, are there any?

mxacres

PR Member
Is there a mini bike track at same location? I also remember hearing of a woods section a wile back, are there any?
I'm only running the woods section a couple times a year. I haven't touched the mini yet this year. Probably won't until later this summer. I'll keep you posted.