BC 4/8 & 4/9

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Weather looks wet this week, but you never know. Shooting for the weekend, probably get at least one day, maybe both. 11-5, $25 per rider. Tracks should be ok.

Oh yeah here's the 2017 schedule too.
2017 Full Schedule Flyer_Small.jpg

Well so far so good, walked it last night, dry jumps, a few soft spots, overall track looks damp, not too bad, plus is hasn't been turned over yet. I think we are definitely good for at least Sunday, pending rain today and tomorrow, maybe Saturday too! Sounds good to me.

Dozer? I thought we were having a grass practice since it is the first of the season.

Dozer? I thought we were having a grass practice since it is the first of the season.

See my comments to CKUNO, its not 1985 yo. Nope, we mixed the green ghoodness into the dirt. IN THE DIRT. It looks.....Delicious. You will like, if you don't like......go south.....go to the woods.....adventure ride time. Kidding. Not Kidding. The tracks are oblivious to their goodness, but they're good.

Open 11-5, expect sessions around 1-2pm, pending prep. Same deal as last year, A/B, C, Mini, and possibly a big quad only group pending the turnout.

Thanks to Briarcliff and staff today! Tracks were great today along with the sunshine. I will have to remember to get chicken and noodles next time before they run out!

Thanks everyone for your patience and support of Briarcliff. Every year, I think I'm a little more prepared for the first day. I think that having some flaggers was a good move. I think it definitely helped. Even though I called the squad once as a precaution, the guy was actually ok by the time they got here, I think it was a fairly safe day. Especially considering the volume of riders. I think we lack structure when it comes to session organization. Which I knew, but I had several people offer their thoughts on it yesterday. I have been kind of sitting on that for the gate change after the qualifier, but we might need to add a designated get on the track lane, and get off the track lane. I know you guys really enjoy free riding, which is evident by the creative line choices yday, but some structure is needed for safety. Thanks again!

Back