CC for KR? Whaaaaaat.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
e37b4ad2fd7f6e0bbc327610207a32ac.jpg

J. Martin got screwed if you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Martin is under contract to race the outdoor 250s. He is obviously one of the front runners for the title. So why would Honda not want to keep him right where he is for the outdoors? Craig will do ok. They are just looking for someone to put the bike on the track and make a showing. Craig will represent the brand well and very professional.

I remember last year during the nationals that Brayton mentioned that he has zero interest in riding the nationals ever again.

Martin is under contract to race the outdoor 250s. He is obviously one of the front runners for the title. So why would Honda not want to keep him right where he is for the outdoors? Craig will do ok. They are just looking for someone to put the bike on the track and make a showing. Craig will represent the brand well and very professional.
YEa hopefully he punts reed off the track in qualifying practice and then doesn't apologize.

Not that he's not a good kid, I think he'll do fine. I was just expecting j mart.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

No doubt Martin would have been a better choice. I look for Martin to replace Seely next year. But if Honda wants to win a 250 crown, Martin is their best option. I personally think your going to see Osborne be VERY tough outdoors this year.

No doubt Martin would have been a better choice. I look for Martin to replace Seely next year. But if Honda wants to win a 250 crown, Martin is their best option. I personally think your going to see Osborne be VERY tough outdoors this year.
J Mart is still on Geico (450) for '18

Back