Smith Road: Sunday (4/9) 12-5, bikes only

Also Id for anyone appearing to be under the age of 25 will be checked to insure everyone arriving to ride is legally able to sign themselves in without a legal guardian.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

On the off chance anyone looks at this before heading out today, I am looking to buy/rent/borrow/whatever an air filter for 08 ktm 125 if anyone is heading to smith road and has an extra?

I would also appreciate suggestions of places in the medina area that'd be open and possibly have one too. Didn't find anything, but maybe I missed some places

Motosports MD is about 10 min from smith road and we usually have 100's of air filters in stock. Call us if u ever need anything. 440-724-0618. #motosportsmd #trackside Www.Motosportsmd.com
On the off chance anyone looks at this before heading out today, I am looking to buy/rent/borrow/whatever an air filter for 08 ktm 125 if anyone is heading to smith road and has an extra?

I would also appreciate suggestions of places in the medina area that'd be open and possibly have one too. Didn't find anything, but maybe I missed some places

Last edited by a moderator:
Back