Trump fires off 60 missiles into Syria

We have a WW2 vet in the ICU at work. I keep putting his WW2 vet hat on him every chance I get and his little old lady just lit up when she saw that. There's a different attitude from that generation. Respectful, thankful, and aren't looking for entitlements.

Crazy part is a Few weeks ago I took care of a WW2 German soldier vet. He had a hip surgery. Such a nice guy. Emigrated after the war to Akron, worked in the steel industry. He was telling me the nazi party and the SS were only a small part of the army. The rest of the them were just Joes called up to fight for their country. He said he didn't realize Jews were being murdered until right at the end of the war. It's amazing what a small group of radicals can do to the entire world and use good people to get it done.

Your brother is a great man! And helped the preservation of this country now this country should preserve him until the day he dies.

Last edited:
The greatest generation is dying off quickly. Cherish those personal stories they tell you. Because soon you'll only read them in a book. One of the guys I've served on several boards with was a Tuskegee Airman. He was a great guy, passed away last year.

Back