Malvern Qualifier

hershey

PR Elite
The track turned out beautiful today, they had to water a couple times. Austin had a blast, the mx life is fun!!
20170408_152442.jpg

Hey Hershey, what time was everything done on Saturday? Just trying to estimate if my dad can make it out Sunday to watch or not.

Generally sundamaged is a shorter day at area qualifiers but I haven't seen today's running order to be sure of that.

Track was insane on sunday. I've never seen ruts at Malvern like that in the first moto. It caught me off guard in practice even. We had an awesome time and everything went super smooth. One bad crash at the end of the day, hoping that kid is ok. #57, last name Calle. Please update if anyone knows anything.

I actually enjoyed the ruts. First moto I still struggled a but but coming from 21st to 10th most of my passes were made because those guys were having a worse time than I was!

Jason and the crew hit a homerun this weekend, great track and great weather sat and sun. Friends were every where!!

Jonathan, liked the ruts too, I would say great call by Jason by not having practice on Friday. It was a great weekend of racing and nice to see the mx community again. Does anyone know the people who were taking pics at the Malvern qualifier?

Jonathan, liked the ruts too, I would say great call by Jason by not having practice on Friday. It was a great weekend of racing and nice to see the mx community again. Does anyone know the people who were taking pics at the Malvern qualifier?

John - On the Road Photography (Eric Doty) was there this weekend, and he had B.O.B. photography working in conjunction with him. I know the Saturday photos are currently up on his site at http://www.ontheroadmx.com/Malvern-Track-Photos/LLQ-SAT-4817/.

L8 Photos was out there both days. I believe you might have to contact him through his Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/lance.lankford.1?lst=100003546140346:100016178777069:1491846922

Great job this weekend Malvern and crew. Really liked the changes and the track rutted up nicely especially on Sunday. From all the qualifiers/regionals we've been to, I can tell you this is the most well organized sign up around!!! Impressive!!! Thanks for a great weekend!

Thanks a bunch to everybody who came out to spend the weekend with us. These big weekends certainly are a handful and by Sunday you feel like a zombie, but there is a deep satisfaction that comes from seeing everyone enjoying themselves and hearing the positive feedback. Over the years at Malvern we have assembled what I truly believe to be a first rate crew. Certainly there is the occasional hick up, but everybody knows their job and takes pride in doing it. The thanks and praise goes to them as much as myself or my family. I also want to take a moment to thank everyone for cleaning up after themselves, I was very pleasantly surprise Monday morning when I got to the track and looked at the pits. For the most part everything was in or around the trashcans and that was surprising for the amount of people that were there. Thank you,it really helps!!

Back